Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Avatar and Blog Tag! Day 4

Today, we are adding to who we are and revealing more of our personalities, likes, and dislikes to share with others online.When someone is online, they are usually represented by an avatar. An avatar is supposed to represent the real you, but in digital form. Create an avatar for yourself and insert the picture into your 3rd post along with the blog tag questions that you will copy from the list below. 

Here is the link to help you create your avatar:
      AVACHARA


Copy the blog tag questions from below and paste them into your post. You can erase my answers and put your own.

1:Do you sleep with your (closet) doors open or closed? Closed! Because monsters, duh!
2:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
  Out- I don't like to feel trapped.
3:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Bees- I'd have a better chance of surviving and getting stung isn't that big of a deal to me.
 4:Do you have freckles? No.
5:What is your biggest pet peeve? When people lie to me, and I can tell, and they know I can tell, but they still do it anyway.
6:What is your Song of the week? Havana - every time I walk by Herrig's room, he is playing it in Spanish, and then it sticks in my head the rest of the day.
7:What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen?  Not sure, but my eldest son was watching Ace Ventura Pet Detective the other day, and I saw part of it, and those are 5 minutes of my life that I can never get back. It was so dumb!
8:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?  I try not to eat chicken nuggets - can we really be sure what is in them?
9:What is your top 3 favorite foods? Anything from Star of India, my mom's brisket and her pecan pie.
10. What food do you dislike and why? Cherry pie - or really any fruit pies- I can't stand the way the squishy fruit feels when I bite into it. Gross!
11:What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Out of Africa, Shadowlands, and others - this is too hard to narrow down!
12:What time do you usually go to sleep every night? 11pm
13:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? List what you remember. Witch, clown, 50s gal with a poodle skirt, Dorothy from Wizard of Oz
14:Do you sing in the car? For sure!
15.What do you want for Christmas this year? A spa weekend with my mom and sister
16:What did you want to be when you were a kid? Wonder woman, no lie, I had the outfit and everything.
17:Do you believe in ghosts? Have you ever seen one? I do believe in ghosts, but have never seen one.
18:Who would you like to see in concert? Coldplay, Beyonce
19:What was the last concert you saw? I can't remember! U2?
20:Can you swim? Yes.
21:Ever won a contest? If so, for what? The first contest I ever won was an Easter coloring contest, and I got a Big Wheels with my picture in the paper. It was epic for a 6 year old!
22:Who was your first crush? Eli M- 3rd grade. He was so cute, but he did not like me at all!
23:If you were an animal, what would you be? Why? A bird so I could fly and land where I wanted. It would feel so free!
24:Do you miss anyone right now?  Who?
 I miss my extended family all the time - they are in Missouri, and I miss my sister who is in North Carolina. I don't get to see them enough.
25 What's a weird habit or phobia of yours? I like for clock times to be even when I do stuff; for instance,  if I'm on the treadmill, I won't get off unless the number is an even number like 40:00. I won't get out of bed unless the number on the alarm clock is even. 
26. What was your first stuffed animal && it's name? I don't remember any stuffed animals, but I had a doll named Cathy.
27. What was your favorite TV show when you were a kid? Superfriends
28. If you could live in any time period, when would it be and why? I think it would be fun to live on an English estate during Jane Austen's time (1800s). I can imagine sewing and drinking tea and eating crumpets while wearing frilly dresses and attending fancy dance balls. However, living now is very awesome too - everything is available at the touch of a button basically.
29. What are the two most important for you? Love, fame, money, or power? Love and the power to control my own life.
30. What did you do for your last birthday? We went to the Cities and had a great day at the Science museum and shopping in Maple Grove.

FYI - tomorrow is a catch -up day with only one short task, so if you feel a little behind or don't get through all of this, that's okay, you will have time tomorrow!










4 comments:

  1. Hey, this is Vicky, here is a link to my blog https://trickyvick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://haillestravels1.blogspot.com/ this is haille

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://bradyhblogging.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://footballing101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post of Your Choice x 2

Hello! As we wind down this last week together, I want to give you a chance to blog about whatever you want for y our final two posts. Plea...